Friday, November 19, 2010

I want to lighten my hair, but we can't afford for me to go to the hairdressers as normal!?

I'm used to having my dark blonde hair highlighted every 3-4 months, usually with a combination of lighter blonds, glossy chocolate-browns, and coppers. Last time I had my hair cut, I discussed going blonder (all over colour/just blond highlights), and booked an appointment for a few weeks time. Since then our TV has blown up, our microwave broke, and the dog had to go to the vet, and I've had to cancel it for financial reasons.



How can I lighten my hair?

I've heard blonds can used lemon juice, does this work?

Has anyone got any colour recommendations that I can buy in England, and that are under 拢10? My hair is very thick, wavy, and reasonably long, so I may need to buy two packs.



My previous colour has just about gone now, so nothing should react with it. Please help.I want to lighten my hair, but we can't afford for me to go to the hairdressers as normal!?
sun-in could work, or lots of lemon juice and let your hair bake in the sun. it will look great!!I want to lighten my hair, but we can't afford for me to go to the hairdressers as normal!?
loreal,

Like $12 to $14 in the US

I use it in my hair and it works great!
Buy an over-the-counter hair dye. There should be one specified for highlights, or you can buy a regular type and just use it to highlight. Find a friend who's good with hair, has dyed it before and has steady hands, and have fun! Also consider doing some research online. I'm sure there are step-by-step instructions and videos on how to highlight your own hair.
anyone can use lemon juice. im brunette and i used it once. it lightened SOO much
  • wavy hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment