Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I lighten my hair naturally?

I had gone through many disasters with my hair..until i dyed it black..but my hair is dry...the black hair lightened to my natural hair color, and u can see the highlights under it. I like it but I was wandering if i can lighten my hair naturally without destroying it. If I spray lemon juice all over my hair and sit under the sun, can my haircolor be destroyed and come out uneven??or orange?How do I lighten my hair naturally?
i am sorry to hear that you ruined your hair by using the dye. well, i did it too, but luckly my sister who is the hair dresser came to my rescue. she is a hair dresser, mind you it is not het fault for my hair being ruined. i was my own culprit.



now my dear this is what i suggest you do. you need to deep condition you hair and have a good cut. deep condition once a week, use some good hair oil and do not blow dry. you will see the difference in a month.



good luck

gggHow do I lighten my hair naturally?
WELL ,U NEVR MENTIONED IN WHICH TEMPERATE ZONE DO U LIV? NY VAYS, FIRST OF ALL OIL UR HAIR TILL IT REACHES SATURITY POINT, THEN STAY LIK DAT 4 HALF HOUR ND GO FOR A WASH.SHAMPOO UR HAIR THREE TIMES.USE CONDITIONER.THEN ONCE UR HAIR IS SEMI DRY ,COMB IT BY TURNING UR HAIR INSIDE OUT [ BRING THE HAIR IN FRONT OF UR FACE ]. SLOWLY COMB. IT MAY HELP.BYE.
plz use hair strieghtner %26amp; neutrilizer %26amp; comb properly for 1hour
prolonged exposure to the sun
henna! lightens hair and condition with oil.Really safe natural treatment.
go to CVS or somewhere and buy this stuff called sun in comb your hair then spray it lay in the sun for a while and then take a shower and do this until you see a difference!!!!!!!
I'm a natural blonde, and just going out in the sun without anything for a few days would make my hair become almost bleach blonde. When I was feeling lazy or in a hurry I would put lemon, but the acidity made my hair kind of dry and brittle feeling for a few days and I had to buy hair dye just for that heavy-duty conditioner that comes with (I couldn't find a similar one without the dye). Putting lemon is much better than any peroxide or bleach on your hair. If you water it down a lot it isn't so bad, but it also doesn't work as well.

Leave you hair alone and just spend a lot of time in the sun. It will lighten on its own. I got tired of my hair becomming ligher in summer and the roots staying a darker blonde in winter and the uneven-ness, so I just started dying it brown. Its easier.
lemon juice and sit in the sun
That will dry out your hair-- i wouldn't reccommend that
you can't naturally lighten dyed hair... it will either fade or you have to bleach it out... lemon juice works to lighten hair but with your situation you should probably seek professional help(hair dresser)
go in the sun
stand below the sun
you can go out side in the sun like have some fun cause i am blonde and my hair gets blonder almost every summer just because i go outside and do stuff and you should not just lay there and wait you should go out side and do stuff it should lighten up your hair
you could apply some girsh oil on the hair. It will help to make your hair light..... I think this is the best way to do this....
wash ur hair with tea leaves soaked in hot water
use hair colour.
To lighten hair 'naturally', squeeze a few drops of lemon on damp hair before going out in the sun.
apply hennaleaves, hibscusleaves %26amp;some cold cream
use the sparay-on stuff and go to the beach. it doesnt get much more natural.. wear suntanlotion!
Water (seawater, tap water, any water) darkens hair. The sun discolours anything including hair, revealing the blonde underneath. Isn't blonde hair simply the absnce of pigmentation on hair ? Isn't that way how albino people have blonde hair ? Total absence of pigmentation on skin AND hair. Have you ever heard of the ';Californian blonde'; -- sunny California ?! By the way, doyou where the word ';California'; comes from ? ';cali'; as in calories... heat... and fornia as in forno, oven... California = ';as hot as a oven'; -- sorry...nothing to do with hair colour, LOL !
Before washing your hair rub your hair with lemon%26amp;keep it for an hour.Practise this thrice a week.If you like burgundy or red then apply henna paste mixed with a small quantity of tea decoction leave it on your hair for three hours.For best results leave it overnight %26amp;wash it the next day in the morning
trying put vineger with lemon
apply lemon juice,curd to ur hair 1 hour before taking bath
Another way is to go in the ocean (salt water) and then site in the sun
I dont believe lemon juice can ruin your hair, but i know i dyed my hair light brunette to try to get back to my natural color and now my hair is blonde, due to the sun. so try it, lemon juice %26amp; sun or just one. good luck
put 2 spoon sesame oil and keep in sun for 23 minutes then rub it with ice cube, do it till 1 month

thanks

Dr. zaheed

herbal therapist
Sitting in the sun will do it, but it is very much time consuming.
try putting lemon juice on it then go out in the sun for awhile. the only thing is it will bring out the natural hightlights in your hair so it might turn red. mine did, but it still looked ok just wasn't trying to go red!

No comments:

Post a Comment