Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I lighten my hair while I'm in Florida for spring break?

I have dirty-blonde hair with some strawberry blonde in it too. Last year at the beach I used, Sun-In and I loved the lightening it did to my hair, but I know it's awful for your hair so I'm not going to use it this year. Any suggestions? I hear lemon juice is bad too, but I'm thinking I might use it. I don't tan because of my fair skin, so one of my favorite things about the beach is my hair lightening. Help!



Also, I am definitley not getting highlights since my hair is naturally highlighted.How can I lighten my hair while I'm in Florida for spring break?
I'm exactly the same!!!



1) have a trim before you go to get rid of any split ends

2) Use a conditioning mask before you leave and one mid week

3) use lemon juice combed through it.

4) rub lip balm(vasaline) or intense moisturiser in the ends every night - just make sure you was it out in the morning.



An intensive rescue treatment can be made from 50ml (or less depending on length and type of hair)vegetable oil warmed up in the microwave and run through the ends

WARNING: this stuff is a ***** to get out if you put too much on. apply at ends then comb through a bit higher gradualy.



Scalp massages also protect your hair



Hope i helped!



xxHow can I lighten my hair while I'm in Florida for spring break?
ANYTHING that lightens your hair is bad for your hair.



So ... there's no suggestions to which hair lightening product doesn't damage your hair because all of them do. Just use that sun-in stuff you already used. You already tried it already.
No worries. Our Florida sun lightens my hair with out my permission every summer. My hair is naturally very dark and all i have to do is spend a little time outside and I have natural brown highlights!
i agree with the guy above me, but i would use sun in
when your at the beach tanning

put lemon in your

hair (:

it makes it light like really.



my parents never let me highlight my hair when i was younger so when we went to the beach and the pool my dad would put lemon juice in my hair. i have dark brown hair but the natural highlights came out.
they have shampoos that do tht so try it.

my friend uses a little bit of lemon juice %26amp;%26amp; we actually live in FL %26amp;%26amp; it looks pretty, just if you do that use a teeny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment