Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I want to lighten my hair with lemons...?

i dont want it to be super blonde, just a shade lighter maybe.

how much lemon juice should i put in? for how long? and what are the drawbacks, consequences, etc? any sites you could send me to would be helpful. thanks (:

bytheway, i got blonde highlights around a year ago, does that matter?I want to lighten my hair with lemons...?
It depends on a few things:



1.) Your natural hair color. If you have naturally black hair, you are going to need a ton of lemon juice to lighten it. If you have naturally dirty blonde hair, you won't need as much.

2.) Where you live. Closer to equator= stronger sun, less time to lighten.



I've tried the lemon juice in my hair (naturally dirty blonde), and it didn't really work for me, but good luck! :) From what I've heard, it takes several sessions of trying to lighten with lemon juice to achieve significant results, so I wouldn't worry too much about applying too much or leaving it in too long... it doesn't work super fast.I want to lighten my hair with lemons...?
you will need to be in the sun in order for it to take .

it should just make those pieces lighter.

it won't lighten a whole lot.

none that i know of it's natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment