Sunday, November 21, 2010

Natural hair lightening ingredients?

Ok I know that lemon juice, chamomile tea, and rhubarb can achieve subtle lightening on their own, but what if I combined them? Would they produce a stronger effect? If I add in peroxide will it negate the effectsor make them stronger? Also how long will would the shelf life be If I simply mixed them as a liquid into a spray bottle or combined in a conditioner.Thanks!



Oh by the way my hair is a light goldenish brown right now. I did a lot of dying and now I want to go back to blonde. I dont expect to get platinum results with this, but I would like to get it as light as I can without damaging my hair. Then maybe I will dye again.Natural hair lightening ingredients?
You can get results faster if you lay in the sun after adding the natural ingredients you mentioned.Natural hair lightening ingredients?
Hello jessica

It is necessary that before you have any decisions about your hair, you would understand what will happen afterwards.

I wanted to give you a useful answer, so I looked it up and uncovered the solution to your question . Just look into the below links. Hope you find what you are looking for.

All you need to do is little search.



I think this is One of the best site for all questions dealing with Hair-

http://doiop.com/yourhair



My hairstylist also uncovered this great site for hair related problems:

http://hairstyles101.blogspot.com/
This crap will still dry out your hair! why not just get some good highlights?
  • codes for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment