Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to Lighten Brown Hair?

I have brown hair with blonde highlights, but i want to get to a darker blonde without using chemicals. I might buy ';The Blonde'; shampoo from lush, but is there anything I can use right now? For example, could I use lemon juice to gradually lighten it? If so, how? And is it going to dry out my hair? TIA :)How to Lighten Brown Hair?
Perfect way: take sun-in which you can buy at any drugstore and spray it in your hair fairly lightly. Blow dry it or let it dry in the sun. Either way works. I had dark brown hair, used sun-in, and now I have a cool golden color. It stays, doesnt fade at all. This is the best way, and doesnt leave your hair gross or damaged :D hope i helped!How to Lighten Brown Hair?
lemon juice doesn't actually lighten it, it just drys out your hair. if you want it to be blonde just get a tube of haircolor and some developer at sallys beauty supply and have someone put it in for you. that's pretty much the only way it will actually work.
Dont lighten it (: I love the color brown but if you really really wanted to all you have to do is go to a hair store and ask for a lightener for brown hair and its really basic and easy it has steps on the packet or you can do a lightener bleach but thats not good for you hair so if youreally have toi'd say for you to do the asking for hair lightener its like a shampoo and its alright i know a few people that did it (:
Without using chemicals it is REALLY hard to get your hair lighter. Lemon juice honestly won't lift that much and it shouldn't really be used in your hair. A bombshell blonde/brilliant brunette shampoo is specifically for ';dyed or treated hair'; to keep it that shade. I would say you most definitely have to color it. Try going in a tanning bed, honestly. Everytime I go in my roots get lighter..
get more highlights..

that'll make it look lighter but you dont have too dye the whole thing

:):):):):):):):

goood luckkk

No comments:

Post a Comment