Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lemon juice for your hair :S?

I have ash blond to light brown hair and I want to know what works best .

Lemon Juice, or John Frieda go Blonder Lightening Shampoo.

I heard people say about how you mix the lemon juice with water, chamomile tea olives and stuff like that. But i'm worried if my hair will go orange. :(



I have never dyed my hair before. My mum and dad won't let me i'm only 13.

I had blond hair when i was little.Lemon juice for your hair :S?
I wouldn't mix the lemon juice with anything. Just buy some lemon juice at the super market, and put it in your hair while it's dry. Then just sit in the sun. This takes a long time to get it blonder, but it works little by little. I've also heard good reviews on the John Frieda shampoo, so do both (:

As long as you don't dye your hair yourself, and you don't use Sun-In, your hair won't go orange. My mom tried Sun-In, and it turned her hair completely orange!

I hope I helped,

~ElainaLemon juice for your hair :S?
so wat if it gos orange ull grow it out and cutt it off so not tht big of a deal

No comments:

Post a Comment