Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How can I lighten my hair...?

I want to lighten my hair without using a dye. Is there any way of me lightening my hair without using a chemical. I also want it to look natural. A friend said that lemon juice would work. If this is so, how do I do it? Thanks. Answers much appreciated. By the way I have darkinsh brown hair, and I want to lighten it to a more golden blonde highlighted look. You know like that summer sun-kissed look that always looks great with a tan. Thanks again.How can I lighten my hair...?
Call me old fashion, but if you like laying out or know that you'll be doing some outdoor activity- take a small water bottle and fill it w fresh squeezed lemons or lemon juice (fresh worked better for me) and start at the roots and work your way down. Let your hair air dry as the day progresses. If laying out, take the bottle w/ u and continue to spray as your hair dries. I would recommend starting the process slowly- it will eventually get lighter w/ time and you don't have to come out of pocket too much (lemons). Wait a couple of hours (if you can) before showering. It will be subtle so your hair growth will look more natural. Have fun!How can I lighten my hair...?
go to the hair salon.
sun-in spray
Well - when I was younger - I used to use lemon juice - and go lay out in the sun ---
Don't put lemon juice! It won't work on your colour hair and could leave it patchy and orange. I would go to a salon and see what they suggest. I don't think there is a way to lighten dark hair without using chemicals.
Lemon juice in the sun. Don't ever use Sun In it makes your hair orange!
i have the same color hair as you, i think

i dont know if it has chemicals in it but i personally use ';SUN IN'; which comes in a spray bottle and all you do is spray it and comb it through your wet hair after getting a shower or whatever, and then you can either blowdry your hair or go sit out in the sun, hence the title, ';sun in';

its basically a form of putting lemon juice in your hair

and i believe its exactly what you want cuz it was made for highlighting/lightening your hair as you sit in the sun during these long summer months (or just blowdrying it)



you can get it almost anywhere

like, walmart or CVS



hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment