Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hair Help. Please help! PLEASE!?

I am going to lighten my hair with lemon juice, but I need help;



How do you do it?

Do you put it in with a spray bottle?

How long do you leave it in? Hair Help. Please help! PLEASE!?
ok ive did it b4

if u want hilights u use a paint bruse an brush in streaks and sit in the sun

for ur whole head use a spray bottle and spray ur whole head evenly then sit in the sun

for the time it depends on how much lighter u want ur hair but u will be able to see the color change

i sat in the sun for 30 minHair Help. Please help! PLEASE!?
I hate to be negative, but that doesn't sound like a good idea. As I understand it, lemon juice doesn't just dry your hair, but it can be quite damaging, especially combined with the sun.



A gentler alternative is honey, which can also be used to lighten your hair. You can google different types of recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment