Sunday, November 14, 2010

Procedure for lightening hair with vinegar?

I have really dark almost-black brown hair that i would like to lighten. i dont want to die my hair though. I have heard numerous times that using vinegar and lemon juice will lighten your hair. i'm clear on the procedure for using lemon juice but not on the vinegar. if you have used it before would you please give me detailed instructions on how you did it and what your results were. i would like to know if i have to have my hair wet or dry. if i have to use regular white vinegar or if i have to use red whine vinegar. how long do i leave it on for. do i have to be out in the sun while i have the vinegar in my hair. do i have to blow dry it. i need as many details as possible. i dont mind if it becomes a more redish brown color. i just dont want to end up with like a blonde or somthing. :) thanks to all that can help.



Kisses%26lt;%26lt;--

-%26gt;%26gt;BrendaProcedure for lightening hair with vinegar?
I'm all for DIY and natural living and reducing the amount of chemicals in my life and all, but...



Lemon juice and vinegar are acids.

Sitting in the sun burns your hair.

These are both really harmful, damaging things for your hair.

You would be better off, in my opinion, coloring your hair.

Pick a shade that is a little lighter than what you have.

Look at the pictures on the side of the box, the ones with the three different colors of hair. They really are a good indicator of what your hair will look like.



A good brand of hair coloring, not the cheap stuff will be less damaging to your hair than burning it with home remedies that really don't work very well anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment