Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I naturally lighten my dark hair?

My hair is dark brown in colour. I'd like to just do a little experiment with lightening my hair naturally but I've been looking around the internet for advice and some sites say lemon juice is recommended only for blonde hair...what else can I use?How can I naturally lighten my dark hair?
here is a video on how to naturally lighten hair. there are different things for different hair colors in this video so its for redheads blondes and brunettes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTHU1DAZ鈥?/a> good luckHow can I naturally lighten my dark hair?
Hi,there . . . yes you can put lemon juice on your hair . . . but it works best when you put quite alot of lemon juice on your hair and then sit the sun . . . believe me it works. . . i used to use it on my hair and now it is the right shade i wanted!!! Or you can use a Professional hair lightener on your hair available from Wilkinson's or Woolworth's its called SUN-INN and is a spray bottle witch is activated by heat . . . so you could sit in the sun or you could use simply a hairdryer!!! Hope that's enough advice! x
Well, lemon juice works, yes.

Otherwise, direct sunlight works, but it takes a while.

Then there is ammonia. Not the best though, so don't try it.
A lemon is the best method


lemons %26amp; sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment