Friday, November 12, 2010

How do I lighten my hair with lemon juice?

My hair is dark brown and kinda thin. i want to lighten my hair with lemon juice and water. but how do i know if it wont turn orange? and do i use like a spray bottle to put it in my hair or do i brush it on? and how long do i stay in the sun? please help me!How do I lighten my hair with lemon juice?
Try to spray the lemon juice whenever the hair dries. I recommend actually doing a chamomile-lemon infusion of the spray, instead of just lemon. The lemon doesn't naturally lighten your hair, it bleaches it. The acids in the lemon also dry out your hair. By brewing STRONG chamomile tea (i.e. like four tea bags of chamomile to a cup of tea, and then letting it cool naturally- don't add ice, it dilutes it!-) and then adding about two ounces of lemon juice to the tea. The chamomile lightens your hair naturally, and the chamomile does not have acids in it, which means you can leave it in your hair all day, from going to school or work or whatever. The lemon juice can sometimes make your hair 眉ber icky, crunchy, or just weird looking. This ratio works really well. Also, if you just brew strong chamomile tea without the lemon, you can use it on your arms or legs to lighten your hair on your body. This works sooooooooooo much better. Whatever you do, don't use just lemon juice cuz your hair WILL turn orange, like you said. Just use the chamomile and lemon.How do I lighten my hair with lemon juice?
If you live in the U.S and go to wal mart you can buy a bottle of hair spry stuff that has lemon in it and you just spray then blow dry or you can go out in the sun for you to let it dry. I also have brown hair and in the summer time I use it.



EDIT: I found a link for it this is what it looks like

http://www.amazon.com/Sun-Lemon-Spray-Ha鈥?/a>
If You Hair Is Dark Brown Don't Do It! It Can Turn Out Really Weird, People Should Only Do It If They Are Blond Or Dirty Blond. Lightening Dark Hair Colors Can Make It Look Grey! You Need To Dye It If You Want It Lighter, Highlights Can Be Tricky With Dark Hair Too, Or Just Have The Sun Naturally Lighten It. Lemon Juice Is The Easiest Way To Mess It Up Though!
it wont turn orange unless your hair is dyed brown.

if u mix lemon with a little peroxide that should work. probably spaying it in would work better, and sitting in sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment