Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you lighten black hair?

I have black hair and I want to have one dark brown streak on the side of my head. Does anyone know how to lighten it a little without highlights... Maybe with household ingredients? I've heard things about lemon juice in the sun? Can you give me step by step directions on how to lighten my hair?How do you lighten black hair?
dont use lemon juice on black hair it could turn it orange. lemon juice works on blonde hair. im not sure if you can lighten black hair without bleach/dyeHow do you lighten black hair?
you cant. sorry.

i've tried so many times (i have very dark brown hair)

it's basically impossible. you could bleach it, then dye it.

but lemon juice doesn't work. GOOD LUCK ANYWAYS !
I had a friend that had really dark hair, almost black, and would bleach it blonde. It didn't end up blonde, just a lighter brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment