Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to lighten hair without buying anything?

I dyed my hair about three weeks ago. It was supposed to be a medium golden blonde, but it turned out brown and... brassy. -__-

I don't really have the money to go buy bleach at the moment, so I was wondering if anyone knew how to lighten hair color with stuff from home?

I've heard of putting on lemon juice or hydrogen peroxide, but I also heard they can dry your hair out. HALP D:How to lighten hair without buying anything?
It's unexplainable in one post so I'll just give you the link:



http://www.wikihow.com/Highlight-Your-Hair-Naturally



Hope it helps!How to lighten hair without buying anything?
My hair always lightens in the sunlight. I have platinum blonde hair so when the sun lightens it, it goes even blonder :L
lemon juice and sit out in the sun for an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment