Friday, November 12, 2010

If I want to lighten my DARK hair with lemon, how would it turn out...help?

If you use lemon or lime juice to lighten dark brown/black hair, what color would it turn...just a few shades lighter? and would it be really noticable? Also, how would you apply the lemon juice...LOL, i just really wanted to know. instructions plz! and as much info!If I want to lighten my DARK hair with lemon, how would it turn out...help?
Lemon juice wouldn't make a huge impact on dark brown . black hair but if you want to try it you just spritz it on and sit in the sun.



Be careful though it can make you hair very dry as it is acidic.If I want to lighten my DARK hair with lemon, how would it turn out...help?
if you would like to lighten your hair get it done professionally. then you know the shade it will turn out. if you dont do that go to hot topic and get there bleach it works even on black hair
it will be a nice bright orange. I wouldn't do it. You will need to use lemon juice and peroxide with heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment