Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lemon Juice in Hair During the Summer?

My mom told me that when she was a teenager they aways used to put lemon juice in their hair in the summer sun to lighten it up. Now, I have never done it before but think it might be a cool idea...



So, Has any one ever tried it before? How did you put it in your hair, by just using a spray bottle or what? How much did it work, because I don't want it to lighten up to much?



By the way, I have blonde hair to begin with (so did my mom). It's a golden blonde shade and has never been colored (it's virgin hair), but people always think that is has because it is the perfect shade with perfect highlights. But, I would like it to be a little lighter with out having to color it so... That's why I'm thinking about this method.Lemon Juice in Hair During the Summer?
Lemon really damages your hair so use a lot of conditioner and moisturizersLemon Juice in Hair During the Summer?
go for it it does not harm
Yes, it works. To avoid split ends or dried out hair, use the juice of an actual lemon rather than the processed stuff.
Yeah, i got that lemon juice from a bottle and kinda just squirted it on my head. It worked,but i wasn't worried about ';woo much';



maybe cut up a lemon and kinda rub/squeeze it on the places you want it.
yea it works also i would use peroxide just a little and it lighten it as well =]
the colour works- and it does get naturally highlighted but...



your hair gets completely frazzled and you have so many split ends. trust me dont do it!! it ruins the quality of your hair. x
I have.(:
It does, but it takes a long time, and it dries out your hair. Suggestion: If you want a hair color change, use hair dye.
  • Where I can find nice modern comforters
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment