Sunday, November 14, 2010

Naturally lighten my hair?

I have heard of people using lemon juice or some kind of tea to naturally lighten their hair. ( I have darker brown hair and would like to put some blond-ish highlights in there). Has anyone out there ever successfully lightened there hair with like lemon juice, tea, or some other home remedy or natural solution.... and if so.... do you have special instructions on how to... or is it just put in my hair and rinse out again directions... thank you so much for reading... GraceNaturally lighten my hair?
try spraying it thoroughly with apple cider vinegar and sitting inthe sunshine for a few hours

it should look lighter!

hope this helps

can you help me?

i'm trying to straighten my hair?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…Naturally lighten my hair?
I tried it with lemon juice and I ran out of patience.. it does lighten your hair but only slightly. You will have to repeat the process about 5-10 times to actually get anywhere close to blond. And I strongly do not recommend using lemon juice for darker hairs(i.e. dark brown or black brown) because there is a very high possibility that it will turn orange. But if you really want to do it.. well, I can't stop you :) You dilute lemon juice with water(ratio is 1:1) and then spray it in your hair thoroughly, then go out and play in the sun for a couple hours. UV ray lightens your hair, and the acid in lemon juice speeds up the process. Make sure you wear sunscreen though! Best of luck.
Rubbing alcohol! Try it!
umm.. you could try putting lemon juice onto your hair and then go under the sun.. that'll help..

No comments:

Post a Comment