Sunday, November 14, 2010

Will this work to lighten hair?

I heard that using lemon juice or chamomile tea will naturally lighten you hair. Does this work, and how light do you think it will go for someone with medium brown to medium dark brown hair.Will this work to lighten hair?
I used to go through the lightening hair craze too haha :) Try putting either in your hair (or mix them) and sit in the sun for a little bit. it will brighten your hair slightly. The lighter your hair, the more drastic the change. Chamomile tea also made my hair really soft so yeah. But remember your hair will grow out again so it will go back to the way it was.Will this work to lighten hair?
I know that the lemon juice will lighten your hair as long as you are out in the sun. If your hair naturally gets lighter during the summer when you are out in the sun, then this will work for you. I haven't heard anything about the chamomile tea, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment