Friday, November 12, 2010

How can i ensure hair lightening with lemon juice???? please help! (10 pts for good answer!)?

just yesterday i attempted to lighten my dirty blonde hair with REAL lemon juice.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=28br7a1%26amp;s=4- that is a picture of my hair before my attemption yesterday...it is still that color today.



is itj ust not meant to work on that kind of hair??? i'm not sure. today i am considering trying again by using bottled lemon juice. i'm not quite sure what i could've done wrong. should've pulled my hair back opposed to leaving it down???How can i ensure hair lightening with lemon juice???? please help! (10 pts for good answer!)?
Dont use bottled lemon juice, I dont think the stufff works.

Take some water, about half a cup, squeeze the juice of two lemons in it, mix a spoon of honey in it, put it in a spray bottle. after you shampoo, spray it on your wet hair, and then sit out in the sun until your hair dries. Leave your hair untied.

Repeat it about 3 times a week untill you see results. It may take time. but DONT try it everyday.

The honey will keep your hair from getting really rough.



I tried this and I had almost jet black hair. Now it has brownish streaks. How can i ensure hair lightening with lemon juice???? please help! (10 pts for good answer!)?
you're supposed to go out in the sun after applying. though, I think it just needs the heat so maybe you can try it with a hair dryer.



lemon juice will be very drying to your hair so make sure to condition. :D



and I'm not sure if you go swimming in pools a lot, but I remember one year I used a lot of sun-in and then was doing a lot of swimming in pools. I had some really unattractive green streaks in my hair. my mom had to take me to the salon to have them removed. and I know sun-in isn't the same as lemon juice but it might do the same when it hits the chlorine.
yuu have to go out in the sun , when it's really sunny because it has acid in it and it reacts with it.



also it is not guaranteed to work, maybe you should try buying some hair products, i suggest using sunsilk leave in cream for blondes that helps.
keep working at it, it wont work the first day, i also use this stuff called, Sun In, u just put it in, in ur damp hair and 1ce sun hits it, BAM! u have liter hair! lol.

http://www.sun-in.com/

thats the site 4 ya! good luck
I thought you had to use lemon juice and then go out in the sun?
Your link doesn't work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment