Friday, November 12, 2010

How can I lighten my hair with lemon?

I have heard that you can squirt lemon juice into your hair and then sit out in the sun, but do you leave the lemon juice in? How long do you have to sit in the sun for? Thanks.How can I lighten my hair with lemon?
Yes it works. Make sure you have it evenly all over your hair or on the sections that you want to be lighter. You can see when it changes, but it will probably be a little lighter when you wash your hair. The lemon juice makes your hair look wet, so it looks darker. When you wash and dry your hair it will end up being a little lighter than it looked before you washed it.How can I lighten my hair with lemon?
Yeah, you leave it in. People say about half an hour, but, just like it takes different people different amounts of time to tan, it takes different people different amounts of time for their hair to change colors. So you can stay out in the sun as long as you want, or until you see a difference. But be sure to condition your hair really well in the shower afterwards because lemon juice can dry out your hair.
ok this is what you do : put lemon juice in your hair just like shampoo til it covers your WHOLE head, then you go lay out in the sun for about 30 min or more it depende how hot it is out there =) but if it is a hot sunny day like 90 degrees or something then i would say atleast for about 30 min.
This is one of the oldest ways to lighten your hair, and it does work. It will take less time the lighter your hair is to start (so a dark brunette wil take longer than a medium blonde, but both will see results).



Just be sure you're not doing this on color-treated hair (yes, chemical highlights count!). It will do very strange things to the color, and you'll most likely need to have it fixed professionally!
if your hair is died blond then use camamele(I'm not sure how to spell it) tea and lemon juice, stay out in the sun for 1 hour or until hair dries. Or you may use a shower cap and a blow drier... I've used just lemon juice twice, but not camamele because I don't dye my hair, but it work really well. good luck! : )
Mix 2 parts lemon juice with 1 part water and 1 part conditioner. Mix it well and apply evenly to hair.
I heard that, that's really bad for your hair. What is does is, it strips the hair making it look light, but damaging it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment