Friday, November 12, 2010

Lemon juice to lighten hair?

how do i get the most out of putting lemon juice in my hair?? like do i need the sun, is it better with something else...Lemon juice to lighten hair?
Quite distasteful I'd say. It's citric acid. It might be corrosive. Probably corrode the shine off your hair instead of enhancing it. Try flat beer.. can work wonders.Lemon juice to lighten hair?
lemon juice is used to lighten skin.
I am a blond and did this several years ago. It will dry out your hair and it will break the ends, I wouldn't do it!
I would use something store bought like Sun In. Here is the link-



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>



You can get it at any drugstore and you just put it in your hair and go in the sun!

I tried the lemon juice before and all it did was make my hair frizzy! It was awful, so I do not suggest doing it. This stuff is safe and it worked for me. Hope this helps you!
when u go bath first u wash ur hair then u put lemon juice to ur hair. before hair wash use curd it will help smooth hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment