Friday, November 12, 2010

Lightening my hair with lemon juice?

i used to do this all the time while i was blonde, now i'm light brunette, and I want to lighten it up a bit, add some highlights, so it's 85 degrees outside so i was going to spray some lemon juice on my hair and go outside...but my question is how long should i stay outside to avoid it getting too blondish?



thanks so much.

grace%26amp;%26amp;peace

xoxoLightening my hair with lemon juice?
well first stay out there for half an hour then go inside and check if you like it then u r ok but if not go back out for about 10 mins check again

then keep doing that.







ps.if its too light die it again but add bleachLightening my hair with lemon juice?
well i use lemmon in my hair every summer like a couple of times a week :L

and i spend the whole day just sunbathing and it only lightens up a bit so I'll spend alday personaly but thats just for my hair because im still really quite blonde.
well im really not sure, but if you want you can keep a mirror out there with you. haha it sounds stupid, but then you'll know when to stop.
it doesint make that much of lightining so stay long enough .for example spary at day and wash at evening.
Just die your hair ! The main reason people use lemon juice is to get rid of dandruff. To much of lemon juice can be very harmfull for u'r scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment