Friday, November 12, 2010

Lightening my hair with lemon juice, just some questions :P?

i'm going to Florida on vacation in a few weeks. it's a rented house with a pool and i was thinking about doing the whole lemon juice thing on my hair to lighten it.

my hair is medium-light brown and i dont want to lighten it very much at all. just maybe bring out some natural highlights and maybe make my bangs slightly lighter.

i read that lemon juice can be very damageing cuz of the acid and stuff so that kinda scares me...if i only do this once will it really damage my hair THAT much? and how long will it take for my hair to go back to its normal healthy self?

also i read that someones hair went all like ratty and stuff, my hair is really thick so would that happen to mine?



please answer all my questions :)

thankss:)Lightening my hair with lemon juice, just some questions :P?
Don't do it.

It can damage your hair and make it all wiry.



Your better off just dyeing it a shade lighter.Lightening my hair with lemon juice, just some questions :P?
The best thing is to not put lemon juice in it at all. Ive tried it and all it does is dry out your hair and make it feel greasy. Since you have thick hair it wouldn't do as much damage as if you had thin hair but still definitely a BAD idea. :( In florida the best thing to do to lighten your hair is to just go out in the sun a lot. Remember. . . SUNSCREEN :)
ya i wouldnt reccomend that. keep it natural. youd rather have it healthy and natural or fake and dry and brittle. just going to florida should do the trick of lightening it up.
dont do it it will turn your hair to straw

espcially if you have thin hair



lemon juice is an acid!

No comments:

Post a Comment