Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blue Hair. Ugh.?

Where I live, we got a week off school last week Friday. I figured it a good time to use one of the semi-permanent hair dyes I had bought. I have used the hair dyes before, and usually the colour is gone within 2 washes, sometimes even 1. But anyway, I've been washing my hair like 100 times a day since, and it still hasn't come out! I have to go back to school tomorrow...



I've tried a lot of things so far and lightened the hair significantly, but is there anything, anything at all else I can do to remove it instantly?

This is what I've tried so far:



- Lemon Juice.

- Ketchup.

- Vinegar.

- Dish Soap.

- Chlorine Water.

- Washed it with shampoo LOADS.

- Peroxide 30 mixed with shampoo (It helped a lot, but I think I've used enough of it now.)



Is there anything I'll most likely be able to find in the house that will be able to get rid of the hair dye, but keep my natural colour? Should I use the peroxide more? And if so, how long should I leave it in for?Blue Hair. Ugh.?
Head and Shoulders shampoo is supposed to strip a colour out of your hair, maybe try shampooing it several times with this? If not i suggest you pay a visit to a professional salon.Blue Hair. Ugh.?
go 2 a proffesional salon im sure they can get it out :)
Just go to your nearest drugstore and ask for some colour stripper, that'll do the trick!
I would go get some hair color remover from CVS or somewhere like that, it won't get it exactly the same but it will help.
I think your best bet is to go to a salon before you permanetly damage or change the hair color

No comments:

Post a Comment