Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why can't I get the sugaring method right, and how do I lighten darkened skin on upper lip/underarms?

I use the two cups of sugar, couple drops of lemon juice and 1/4 cup water but it is so thick to apply. The only way it is easier to spread is if i pretty much liquify it in the microwave and I only want to remove my hair...not the skin as well. It's used mainly for my bikini area but I don't know what I'm doing wrong that it is so hard to spread. This is my second time using this batch. Also I can't seem to wax my upper lip at all. My hair is coarse and very dark so it is really noticeable and it never seems to grow to the required length for waxing. One last question, how can I lighten the dark skin on my upper lip? It's a little dark after hair has be removed and the same with my under arms.Why can't I get the sugaring method right, and how do I lighten darkened skin on upper lip/underarms?
Apply some talcum powder over your clean and dry skin. This makes the procedure easier.

Here's a link for sugaring that might have some tips for you:

http://www.removinghair.co.uk/Sugaring.h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment