Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I improve my appearance?

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww316/Zombierellaa/NOOOOPHOTPOSHOP.jpg?t=1264210461



My photo,

my plans for until the end of this summer are to

-Grow my hair out

-lighten it to a dirty blonde color (lemon juice %26amp; sun-in, then professional highlights)

-perfect teeth (getting implants in two months %26amp; they'll be straight before summer ends)

-get a tan (im going to greece throughout the whole summer and i tan VERY easily)

-workout and lose weight (i'm 5'4 and 126 pounds...just average i guess, but i wanna get toned)



oh and i'm 15 years old.

any more ideas that you guys could help me?

I've have never really put an effort into how i looked, so thats why im coming up with this now and i am so excited!! (:How can I improve my appearance?
Go get a tan, and your fine. Your a good looking young lady so if all you need to do is tan your in good shape, and tone that butt, they guys love it

No comments:

Post a Comment