Sunday, November 21, 2010

PLEASE HELP! HAIR COLOR!?

I JUST DRAMATICLY WENT FROM BLONDE TO BLACK! I look horable! My parents said I cnt dye my hair so I dnt know how to bring it back! PLEASE HELP! If I try to lighten it with lemon juice then there will be gray in my hair kuz blonde and black dont look so good and make the gray effect. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!PLEASE HELP! HAIR COLOR!?
Is the color permanent? If it is, I'm sorry to say there isn't much that can be done... If not wash it, a lot... dish detergent is a horrible shampoo, but it will strip it out... you may have to wash it a ridiculous amount... but it will at least fade it... Hope some of this helps...PLEASE HELP! HAIR COLOR!?
calm down, go to cvs or walgreens and ask someone about a product called color oops. its a chemical that is SAFE AND WORKS AND YOU CAN DO IT THE SAME DAY and will take dye out :)
You have two options. Some stores sell dye-undoer goo. I'm not sure how well that works. The second option is bleaching it, and adding highlights and lowlights to bring it close to your natural color.
you could bleach your hair? but i would be more a White then blond
stupido



if you put grease from tator tots on your hair for 20 minutes it will get all of the dye out of your hair.. so your hair will be blonde again. i know it sounds wierd but it worked for me.
wait u dyed ur hair(is it permanet)...and now you cant dye it no more?

omg!!!!

u have gotta convince ur 'rents to let u dye it back if u dnt like it

other than that...

just buy 5 boxes of blonde hair dye

but other than that

u can secretly get it dyed bak

No comments:

Post a Comment