Friday, November 19, 2010

What will lighten up my hair without getting it colored?

I have light brown hair with blonde highlights and I want to get blonder without dying it again. I just want my hair healthy! But blonder. haha.

I've used lemon juice out in the sun a few times and I use purple shampoo once in a while to keep the color vibrant.

Any ideas?

And any tips on how my hair will just GROW faster!? My hair takes forever. And I know hair wont just up and grow. HahaWhat will lighten up my hair without getting it colored?
i heard spraying lemon juice and then going out in the sun helps it lighten up and bring out more of highlights. but ive been too lazy to try hhaaha.



oh and ive been wanting to ';longen'; my hair. and i also heard its good to massage your head, and that like stimulates your blood cells and helps it grow.

ohhh, also, put your hair in braids, that helps tooo!

hope it helped!What will lighten up my hair without getting it colored?
No matter what you use, if you are getting colour loss, that indicates damage. That is a sure sign of damage... either from sun or lemon or anything else.



Sorry, but the only way you are going to be lighter is to use bleach... no matter what form it comes in. The sun, lemon, or chemicals-- it's all bleach, and they all lighten hair colour. With a proper bleach, you have control over the effect-- but not with the others. The sun and lemon will cause incredible damage... that is how it lightens colour.



If you want vibrant, that is a different thing altogether. You don't get that with bleach. That is another question.



And you know of course that you can't make your hair grow any faster, longer, thicker, or blonder. It is going to do what it was programmed to do. Learn to work with it.
I think the sun should lighten your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment