Friday, November 19, 2010

ONE highlight with peroixide and lemon juice??!!?

Ok i have side swept bangs, and i want to lighten part of it..like a strip.

dont say its gonna be ugly because i saw someone else with it and it looked REALLY pretty.

So how do i create the strip of lighter hair?

i dont have- sun.

i have- lemon juice, hydrogen peroixde, foil, time, hair, and a blowdryer.



and dont say is gonna ruin my hair. it wont. my hair is exteremly healthy, it doesnt fall out, ive dyed it and bleched it before ands its still shiney, soft, and healthy.

my hair is also a lighter brown



pleaseee help!

best awnser - 10 points!ONE highlight with peroixide and lemon juice??!!?
Well, I won't say that your hair will be damaged, but I WILL say that bleach and 20 volume developer is a better option to lemon juice and peroxide. I have jet black hair and a blonde streak in the front, so I think the style would be great. Kinda like Kat Von Dee. Just make sure that you use the correct products so that the health of your hair isn't at risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment