Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help! i need an answer quick! best answer 10 pts.?

Ok so i have straberry blonde hair with blonde highlights in it. my hair isn't exactly orange but it's definitely not a ';red';. i wanna put lemon juice in it to lighten it and give myself mor highlights. the only thing is im scred my hair will turn bright orange or something. will this happen??? and if you've used lemon juice on your hair before tell me how it worked for you.thanks!Help! i need an answer quick! best answer 10 pts.?
Im pretty sure it wont turn bright orange. It will get a little lighter but not too much unless you put way to much in. Dont worry about it im sure you will look great if u do do it.Help! i need an answer quick! best answer 10 pts.?
i do not think it will turn bright orange but maybe you should get some real highlight stuff at walgreens i have blond hair and use lemons all the time but i dont no how it will efect your hair
I have never personaly put lemon juice in my hair to lighten it, since i have naturally very dark hair. But i know that if your hair is already light to light medium then it should definetly work. But you need to lay out in the sun afer you put the lemon juice on. My aunts use to do this.
its extremely subtle, dont worry it wont ruin your hair
I've used lemon juice before and it just brought out the natural highlights in my hair. I hair a light brown hair with some natural red, black and blonde strands in my hair. Just sit out in the sun with lemon juice in your hair for awhile with something to do.

http://www.wikihow.com/Dye-Your-Hair-With-Lemon-Juice
maybe just try a really little bit of your hair underneath at the back of your head to test the lemon juice. that way if it turns orange it won't be visible.
first of all lemon juice will pinch you very much. Apart from that it has a major drawback that it tends you hair to fall as it lessens the strength of your hairs. The WORST part of it is that it makes your hairs go white.......i am facing this bloody problem. i used it for dandruff, it helped but at the age of 20 my hairs have gone so white that you can clearly notice them and i myself fells that i am 40. DONT USE IT...........PLEASE
it definetly won't turn bright orange it will probably blonden it up a little lol

i haven't done before but my mom has and it worked fo rher but it didn't work for my sister so i guess everyone's different
don't do it .. it could end very badly.

please answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment