Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hair Lightening... Please Help?

I have dark brown hair with auburn highlights in it... I want to lighten it to medium brown with lemon juice, but still keep the highlights. Can anyone tell me how to do this?Hair Lightening... Please Help?
Well, first off, do you mean keep the highlights the same COLOR, or just keep highlights in your hair in general? Don't take my word for this, but I'm pretty sure lightening your hair with lemon juice will lighten all of it. So if you have highlights, natural or not, they should lighten too and stay highlights. Not sure though. Never tried.Hair Lightening... Please Help?
DONT!!!! lemon juise will make ur hair frizzy ive you split ends ........just stay out in the sun .....with out the lemon juice
try peroxide or hair coloring that dont have amonia.

No comments:

Post a Comment