Sunday, November 21, 2010

HOW DO I GET BLONDE HAIR?

ok so ovr the summer my hair lightens up in the front and turns blonde with the help of a little lemon juice. im going to chile tomorrow, its about 95 degrees there every day and i will be staying for 10 days, how can i get blonde hair againHOW DO I GET BLONDE HAIR?
You can buy Sun-in at pretty much any store that carries hair dye. Buy that and follow the instructions. It lightens up hair a ton!HOW DO I GET BLONDE HAIR?
LEMON JUICE... put lemon juice on your hair often and it will lighten up noticably
Well you can always use lemon juice again, I've tried that and it works. But it is terrible for the hair! Very damaging. I would suggest going to a hairdresser and having them put some nice and subtle high lights in your hair. That's what I've just had done and when done properly, it can look very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment