Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Natural ways to lighten my medium blond hair?

So there's lemon juice and water combined with sitting in the sun, but appariently that dries out the hair badly.



I've heard of Sun In, but would hate to end up with any sort of red/orange tint.



I've also heard of chamomile tea? I'm not sure how well that would work, or if it would dry out the hair?



Basically, I'm looking for something a bit faster than just being in the sun.Natural ways to lighten my medium blond hair?
I'm not sure, but I think there's actually some professional shampoos that lighten your hair. My mom was a stylist and she used to sell it to me and her clients all the time.Natural ways to lighten my medium blond hair?
my friend uses the sun in w/ lemon and then just does a quick blow dry and it works pretty well no orange or anything... i heard it only turns orange if our hair is like a rly dark brown color or rly light blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment