Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you lighten dyed hair?

A couple months ago (August) I dyed my hair brown, but last month, I wanted to color it something different, so I bought L'Oreal Superior Preference Light Golden Reddish Blonde. My hair had already faded to a dark blonde/light brown color, so I thought it might be able to go over it, but in the end, nothing happened. My hair didn't change color at all.

Since then, I've been trying to lighten my hair with household things that I've read about like Lemon Juice and Hydrogen Peroxide (separate times, of course), but neither have lightened my hair even the slightest bit, and I have done each repeatedly. I have also read about blue Dawn dish soap, but since I don't currently have any, I haven't had the chance to try it yet.



Are there any other ways to lighten dyed hair besides using bleach or going to a stylist? I don't want to ruin my hair, and I don't have enough money for a professional.How do you lighten dyed hair?
sun-in is supposed to work. and just go in the sun alot. that will lighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment