Friday, November 19, 2010

Highlighting hair naturally in the sun?

So I am vacationing right now... It is super nice out and I really would like to lighten my hair. No, I am not talking going to the salon. How do I bring out my highlights in my hair easily with the sun? I have heard lemon juice works, but how do you do that exactly? And any other ideas for lightening my light brown hair?



Thanks!Highlighting hair naturally in the sun?
http://www.wikihow.com/Highlight-Your-Ha鈥?/a>

:)Highlighting hair naturally in the sun?
yes lemon juice does work!

all you need to do is take the strand of hair you want to brighten and dip your fingers in lemon juice then wipe the bit of hair all over to make sure its covered in lemon juice. then just go out in the sun for a bit!
you just wash your hair in it and let it soak while in the sun..

also try peroxide...here's a link to lookk at:

http://www.catalogs.com/info/personal-ca鈥?/a>

also

http://www.wikihow.com/Highlight-Your-Ha鈥?/a>

you might try

http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/bn鈥?/a>



hope i helped!

ive tried both methods..and it works soooo well!!

good luck!!
well i alwasy sqeeze the lemon juice into a spray bottle and then through out the day i spray it in my hair it works preety good
Lemon 'works' I guess.......I tried it one summer to bring out the highlights in my dark brown hair and just got brassy-orangey color. Not cute.



I read in Cosmo that combing vodka through your hair works good though.
Try the line Brilliant Brunette (or whatever hair color you r!) they have a great selection for different types of brunttetes, reds, and blondes! I have uses it and it works amazing, it really brings out your natural highlights without the damaging effects of the sun. They also have a new line that adds a hint of color to your hair for a more glowing look (it works really good 2!) HOPES THIS HELPS!!!!!
Just staying out in the sun in general works.But you can spray a mixture of lemon juice and water in your hair, and then stay in the sun..But lemon can dry your hair,so use a good conditioner when you wash your hair later.

No comments:

Post a Comment