Sunday, November 21, 2010

Please Help, hair falling out problem?

In the past month i have been trying to lighten by hair. I used peroxide a couple times and noticed that that was really bad and made my hair fall out so i completely stopped using that. Throughout the month I have been using lemon juice and vinegar which I noticed didn't damage my hair. Until one night about 2 weeks I had a mixture of lemon juice and vinegar in a bottle and was spraying it on my hair and using a blow dryer for a bout a half an hour. I noticed some of my hair come out. I thought that maybe it was from excessive blow drying so i went in the shower and washed it out. About 2 days after that (about 5-6 days ago) I tried it again but with just lemon juice before i even blew dry it i started pulling out hairs. Ever since then my hair has been falling out and i don't know what to do. I don't know how this is sickness or anything serious since it was no coincidence that my hair is falling out right after all that. Disregard all the stupid things i did to my hair what can i do to make it stop. I've also been applying all this to the top of my head near the scalp. It is not falling out in clumps just strands. Some PLEASE help.Please Help, hair falling out problem?
It's a coincidence that I found this article just today after giving you my opinion. I'm typing verbatim as I read in Oprah's Magazine, ';Don't Panic: Have you noticed more of your hair in the shower drain or on your brush lately? It's normal to shed about 100 strands of hair a day, except at the end of summer, when you lose more hair than at any other time of year, ';When the weather's hot, our metabolism speeds up, making hair grow faster,';says New York City trichologist Philip Kinsgley. When temperatures start to cool in September, hair reaches the end of its growth phase and falls out. you might be expeiencing more breakage right now from exposure to sun, wind, chlorine, and saltwater, too.';

No comments:

Post a Comment