Sunday, November 21, 2010

What's your experience with ';Sun In';?

I'm thinking of using it. I've already lightened my hair somewhat with lemon juice.. and I've got the bottom layer black. (it's been dyed that for a good year, theres no way in hell it's gonna come outtt) I figured I'd just tye the black aside and only spray the other parts. However, the roots of my hair seem to be getting lighter than the ends.



If you've used sun in, or even lemon juice. How'd it go?

How'd you get the ends really well?What's your experience with ';Sun In';?
well i have dark brown hair, and idk how its gana work for you, but, i know on the bottle it says not recommended for dark hair, well i was stupid enough not to listen to that, and i used it, and i regret doing that, cuz my hair was healthy and pretty, now its like not that pretty.

i heard taht its not that good, but try it see if you like it or not..... since you already did lighten it before, you dont really got much to loose

:)

good luck!What's your experience with ';Sun In';?
OH WOW! I used sun-in and my hair has never looked more amazing. I had medium brown hair and it turned my hair light brown with bleach blonde highlights, it's amazing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment