Friday, November 19, 2010

How can I naturally highlight my hair.?

So my hair is inbetween dirty blonde and very light brown. I used to bleach it like white blonde for about a year but it was completely damaging my hair. So bad that it was breaking off and looked really short. I haven't put any sort of dye in my hair at all for a year now. The color isn't quite as light as I want it to be. Is there a natural way to slightly lighten my hair that wont damage it? I'm going to the beach saturday for a week and I've hear lemons work with lightening, is this true and if I put lemon juice in my hair every day at the beach for a week will it damage it at all?? Any other suggestions? Thanks!How can I naturally highlight my hair.?
My hair is between dirty blonde and light brown as well. Lemon juice does work in lightening my hair, but it dries it out. I have heard of people using key limes instead of lemons being as they are less drying. Diluting the lemons with water also works.How can I naturally highlight my hair.?
Yes, lemon juice does work.

put it in a spray bottle and use that when you go to the beach

it shouldn't really damage it.
buy sun-in!

it has lemon juice and some other stuff but all you have to do is spray it in wet hair and sit in the sun or if you dont have sunny weather you can blow dry it!

i do this all the time and it actually looks good

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment