Sunday, November 21, 2010

Home-made highlights?

Naturally my hair is dark blonde. When I was younger my mom highlighted my hair with a hydrogen peroxide mixture, but I dont remember what was in it. It might have just been mixed with water to dilute it Im not sure. ANYWAYS, my hair is dyed a medium brown right now, and im wondering if anyone knows how to do at home highlights? Yes I know that peroxide is bad for your hair. My mom is also a cosmetologist. I dont wanna do my whole head. just a few strands here and there. Any tips? And PLEASE dont say beer, lemon juice, lightening shampoo, or sun-in. Because they dont work for me, and all sun-in is is just peroxide in a spray bottle that says Sun-in. Thanks in advance! JerrHome-made highlights?
perioxide and kool-aidHome-made highlights?
i dont know the home remidi ask your mom and tell her to give you one of her caps to do it let your mom do it if she is a cosmetologist.
Umm i think it would be cheaper to just buy your own highlight dye

$6.99 cant get cheaper than that

xD
put lemon juice in your hair
Plain hydrogen peroxide won't work. You have to get some powdered hair bleach and mix it with hydrogen peroxide devopler...usually 40%.
Lemon juice could work.

No comments:

Post a Comment