Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i get my natural ash blonde back from brown!? ):?

I have ehh medium brown hair and blonde underneath but my natural is like a ash blonde i haven't seen my natural color since the 6th grade(im going into 8th now)

my dad wont take me in for a professional dye cause he doesn't have the money%26amp; ';i dye my hair too much, so it wont be worth it';

i want my natural color back like BADLY and for about a week i've been soaking my hair

in mayo, conditioner, olive oil, and i've slightly tried to lighten it with lemon juice.

preparing it for how im going to dye it. i want my hair like this:



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=154alhd%26amp;s=3



ASAP, cause its very close to my natural just slightly lighter



thats what i wanted the second i had to dye my hair brown. how am i going to

do this? and yes i know it will damage my hair A LOT but after i get this im positive i wont do anything until my hair is healthier and at least til it's grown out. advice please??!How can i get my natural ash blonde back from brown!? ):?
if you want your hair back to its natural color...You have to let the brown grow out...there's no other way unless you dye it as close as possible to your natural color.How can i get my natural ash blonde back from brown!? ):?
get a home highlighting kit and get a friend to do it for u
You can buy ';Do it yourself'; from the supermarket they will probs have that colour and its cheap to buy.

Hope that helps :)
i dont think there is any way in the world u can get your hair like that apart from a very expensive salon!



perhaps u could do jobs around the house for your dad to pay 4 it then hell see how bad u want it!
I would save your lunch money

until you get about $75 (dep. on where you live)



and get prof highlights done at a salon...



tell them you want a natural look that will grow out and won't look bad until the next highlight..



you will be happy you did this.. be careful with the home highlight kits..



after a few visits to the salon and you see how they do it.

then you and your friends can expeiriment and try it at home



and if you ever darken it in the future, use the 28 day temp colors.. (they don't damage the hair as much.)

they wash out after a few weeks...



and the dark color sticks to the highlighted strands longer, but washes completely out of the ';virgin'; hair over time

No comments:

Post a Comment