Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to make my hair blonder?

I'm going to be bored tomorrow... okay later today with Cali. time, and I wanted to know if lemon juice from a bottle would make my hair blonder. FROM A BOTTLE NOT FRESH. Sorry, but I asked this before a while ago, and everyone ignored the fact it is FROM A BOTTLE. (The stuff you put on apples to keep them from browning, and it's in a cute little plastic container shaped like a lemon, you keep it in the fridge. THAT.)



Please and thanks!



Also, can you please suggest other ways to lighten my hair? It's blonde, not REALLY dark, but like, medium blonde.



Please and thanks... :) Did I already say that? Oh well.



%26lt;3 BlakcatHow to make my hair blonder?
It does but it takes some time. (and the stuff from that bottle is still lemon juice).

Just mix one part lemon juice to two parts water and spray it all over your hair with a spray bottle (just don't do it on freshly washed hair because lemon juice has acids in it and you need those natural oils for protection).

You have to be out in the sun for the lightning to take affect though (for the UV rays). But hey just throw on some sunscreen and you can work on getting a nice summer glow too :)

O and there is this citrus shampoo and conditioner that lightens hair as well, i forget what it's called but i'm pretty sure you can get it at any pharmacy.How to make my hair blonder?
Yes, it should work just as good as fresh. I use lemon sun-in, that's in a bottle, and it works good. If you want to buy that it works pretty well, it's about five bucks. If not, you could mix in a little bit of peroxide to the lemon juice (and a bit of water). Mix it really well and spray it in your hair with a spray bottle.
that's how my aunt makes her hair lighter. and she uses the bottle. she has to do it a couple times a week to make it really stand out though.
You can use lemon juice from a bottle, but make sure you stay in the sun. The sun takes the colour out of the lemon juice and your hair



you can also use certain shampoos that help make your hair lighter



hope this helps....:)



xoxo

kelly jelly
Ummm.



How do you KNOW you're going to be bored? Isn't that something that you only know when it's happening? I mean, how can you PLAN to be bored?



And, lemon Juice...yeah...it's lemon juice, even if it comes out of the little plastic lemon and you use it to keep apples from browning...it's STILL lemon juice. And it still does nothing to blond your already blond hair.



Why would you mess with it? it's ALREADY blond!



You want to lighten your hair, use Sunin. And a hair dryer.



WHAT is your IQ??? Cause, I'm guessing, under 100.
I've never heard anything about lemon juice from a bottle making your hair blonde, so I dunno.

But I have dark brown hair, and I used to dye it blonde and I used to use a hairdye called Born Blonde. the brand is Clairol. It worked really good. went from dark brown to light blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment