Friday, November 19, 2010

Lighten my hair and have it look natural?

I know diluted lemon juice sprayed in (+ hairdryer) works, and I've heard about mixing lemon juice in with shampoo too, along with hydrogen peroxide and other things.



I have a practically full bottle of 30% volume developer, and was wondering if I mixed that in with shampoo if that would do the trick too. If so, how much of this developer and mixed with what? Could I water it down with other things and spray it in like the lemon juice then just leave it in my hair?



My hair is normally a light brown/very dark %26amp;dirty blonde. I've been up where the sun doesn't shine from travels and my hair has gotten a lot darker without the sunlight to bleach it. I'd like it to get a nice amount lighter, but not necessarily all at once. I just want it to look natural!Lighten my hair and have it look natural?
Well, lemon juice always works for me, some really good shampoo to make you hair a light natural looking blonde is called beach bum, you can get the shampoo conditioner and an after conditioner you leave on and hairdry your hair and it brings it out looking sunkissed and golden. But if none of these work you could always dye your hair a natural looking blonde, go to your hairdressers for best results. Hope I helped xx

No comments:

Post a Comment