Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sexy Summer Hair Question! 10 POINTS!!!?

Hey. I have light brown hair with some natural blonde highlights but I want it to get lighter for the summer. I really want to do it naturally so bleaching it is out of the question. I just want to know what I can put in it to get it lighter. I heard lemon juice, honey, tea, and vinegar all make your hair lighter and I just want to know if they really do work and which works best. I also heard that the chlorine in pools lightens it too, is this right?? Please give me advice on what to do and what you used to make it lighter.



Here is a link to the hair color I hope to have but how can I obtain it?:

http://www.nickkcapress.com/2007KCA/img/鈥?/a>

Thanks for the help and I'll pick the best answer.Sexy Summer Hair Question! 10 POINTS!!!?
for all over lighter hair, soak your hair in lemon juice and spend a lot of time outside. For streaks, well, rub it on your hair, and spend a lot of time outside. The acid and the heat lightens you hair color. Or just buy some sunin. But if you want it to get noticeably lighter, do it a few times, but try to give your hair a rest every other day. you dont want to damage it.Sexy Summer Hair Question! 10 POINTS!!!?
um im not sure but i think u will look great and i think u should just go to a cheapish salon so its not tooo expensive
if your going to do a lemon juice rinse don't leave it in for long.

i've heard lemon juice works very well though.
Chlorine will damage your hair. If you really want to get that color, the best way is to dye it. The other ';natural'; ways won't work and certainly not quickly.



Try sun in if you really want to use just the sun.
If you want hair like that it looks like she has highlights and low lights but as far as the lemon juice goes I tried something called sun in but i heard its not good for your hair. Also they turn my hair more of an orange color but i have dark brown hair.
OMG! Thats the same hairstyle I'm getting. I am dying it with the most recomended hair dye out there. I have heard it's lorel paris, and I am dying it goldish-light blonde, and I am extending it with permanate extensions, so I hope it comes out good for me! But, I would recomend Lemon juice, than sitting in the sun, or as I do, I have the same haircolor as you, and I went in the pool yesterday and I brushed it after and it turned beach blonde. :)



I hope this helped! alexis :D
why don't you go to the hairdressers and get some non-permant highlights?
try sun-in.

i use it, but make sure you read the bottle carefullly and research it acording to your hair because it can mess up people's hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment