Friday, November 19, 2010

How to lighten my hair in one day?

so my hair is naturally like a really really blonde

id say kind of like taylor swift blonde..maybe like carrie underwood blonde?

anyways..im 14. ive dyed my hair alot of times! i meannn alot of times.

and right now its like a real light brown...with like a little reddish tone.

it looks okay..but i miss my blonde so much.

my mom is throwing a fit and she said she doesnt want me dying it anymore cause she doesnt want my hair damaged. ok so what do i do??! i want it lightened as sooon as possible

some people have told me lemon juice will work..but i dont have any...and ive also heard that lemon really dries out your hair and isnt good. other people told me vinegar,,,,idk though ive never tried vinegar...also ive been told peroxide...i dont have any of that eigther lol! but ive tried peroxide...and it didnt work really well. i have rubbing alcohol..but ive been told that isnt good for your hair either...so please help me!!! how can i lighten my hair up!!??? And how long will it take ??? (: thank you guys so much ik this is long but i need to know (:

Thanks.How to lighten my hair in one day?
make sure it's sunny. wear a lot of sunscreen and sunglasses. and just RELAX out in the sun.How to lighten my hair in one day?
idk
lemon juice, go out in the sun
dye it, but use an avacado mask after. try this:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0kvwQYHZ鈥?/a>



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment