Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ways to lighten my hair naturally???? EASY 10 POINTS?

so i'm naturally brunette but i want to lighten the colour of my hair



i want to do it naturally......



any ideas of how i can lighten my hair......i've heard of the lemon juice trick does it work on people with brown hair??



thanks so muchWays to lighten my hair naturally???? EASY 10 POINTS?
Well lemon juice will lighten it somewhat, but not a lot, there's also a shampoo by lush cosmetics that naturally gradually lightens your hair, but both of these methods are slow. If you want to go blonde quickly I strongly recommend you go to a professional hair dresser to get it done as it's difficult and if done wrong can seriously harm your scalp.Ways to lighten my hair naturally???? EASY 10 POINTS?
I have never actually done this, but many of my friends with dark hair have. try sun-in. it is a product that you spray in your hair and then when you go out into the sun, it lightens it, but not like beach blonde or anything, just like lightlight brown. it depends how much you put in. you can find it at wal-mart or drugstores. I have also heard that lemon juice works but i have never seen anyone who has tried it.
Yeah the first thing that came to my mind was spritzing the lemon juice into your shampoo. It does work on brown hair; it will bring out your natural highlights and lighten the color slightly. If you're lucky enough to live in a warm climate, spend some extra time outside under the sun :D
I've heard that lemon juice works well but make sure you distribute it EVENLY or else your hair could turn out blotchy. Another trick I have heard of is using hydrogen peroxide, but once again make sure you distribute it evenly. You can use a spray bottle.
hmm well one thing you could try is the spray called Sun-In. Its this lemon spray you spray on your hair and it naturally lightens it, especially with help from the sun! you can find it at drugstores like walgreens cvs or target. it works pretty well on brunettes too! hope i helpedd =]
Chamomile tea. It helps a lot. Wait until it cools, then after you shampoo and condition just spill it on over your hair and rinse it out!!! It works perfectly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment