Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to darken hair naturally?

so im a caucasian brunette girl. my hair is definitely on the lighter side of brown. it lightens up a lot in the summer, and some adults will evn go so far as to call me a ';dark blonde';.

i would like my hair color to be darker [im so jealous of my friend who has this thick, curly dark chocolate brown hair]. but i do NOT wanna dye my hair.

now iv heard [and even tried this past summer] that u can ';naturally'; highlight ur hair by spritzing with lemon juice and going in the sun.

is their any nifty little remedy for darkening hair?



any advice is welcomeHow to darken hair naturally?
Yes, using lemon juice can lighten your hair. But I'm not sure if there's a trick for darkening it. But I have heard if you take pure black coffee, and spritz it on your hair it could bring out the brown color in your hair. And MAYBE darken it. Afterward's, rinse out the residue of the coffee, and repeat. I'm not positive about this though. But I'm gonna try it out myself.



Hope I helped!How to darken hair naturally?
No hun, that damages your hair, and makes it LIGHTER, not darker



Try this (i read it nline)

Brew strong dark black coffee or strong black tea.



Allow the mixture to completely cool before using.



Wash hair as you normally would and rinse. Turn off the water in the shower.



Poor the coffee or tea onto your light hair in the shower with a bowl underneath your head to catch the mixture.



Re-rinse with the coffee or tea until you achieve your desired color.



Wash and condition your hair.



Repeat this process once a month to maintain a natural-looking dark color.
Black walnut shells, dark coffee, dark teas work on some hair types. But try lessening how much sun your hair gets. Sun bleaches hair like no other and I am not saying become a homebody :3 Shield your hair using a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment