Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you lighten dyed dark brown/ almost black hair naturally?

Hi, yesterday i decided to dye my hair a medium brown, with my natural hair colour being light brown. It turned out a LOT darker than i expected, almost black! Ive tried washing it with anti-dandruff shampoo, dish washing liquid, shower gel and put lemon juice and vinegar in it and blow dried it. It has only faded a tiny bit, and i was wondering if there is anything that i can do to lighten it naturally? I cant buy anything because my mum wont let me dye it again or get colour oops or anything similar to that, in fear that it will damage my hair %26gt;%26lt; oh and its not sunny here so i cant get sun on it!How do you lighten dyed dark brown/ almost black hair naturally?
Put lemon juice in it...that help a little but I don't know since your's is so dark.
  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment