Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to lighten/fade my dyed dark brown hair color FAST!?!?

This is the last time I'll ask this question :) cuz I ask this a lot.



I got my hair dyed dark brown. But it looks almost black, so I look extremely pale and it really looks terrible on me.

How can I lighten/fade the dyed dark brown color faster?!

Without going to the salon?! And I don't want to make it too damaged because I'm also trying to grow my hair out. (So no lemon juice or sun-in)



I'm going to try washing my hair with Pantene shampoo and 1 teaspoon of baking soda (twice), then leave it for 1 minute. Then use Joico K-Pak deep penetrating reconstructor for 5 minutes. Then Garnier conditioner for damaged hair for 1 hour in a hair cap.



Does that sound good?

ANY OTHER TIPS to lighten/dull hair?!?! PLEASE :D

I heard something about chamomile or beer ?!

I'm also going to start tanning for like 3 hours today maybe more.... because I look EXTREMELY pale.





Thankyou :)How to lighten/fade my dyed dark brown hair color FAST!?!?
That happened to me once and you basically have two options. What I did was bought blonde hair dye (one with a LOW amount of bleach) and dyed my hair with it. It got about 4-5 tones lighter and looked way better. If you want to totally get rid of the color I would suggest buying dye remover. I bought it at my local walgreens but I know not all of them have it. If you can't find it try asking your hair dresser where to get it. Good luck :)
  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment