Friday, November 19, 2010

How to lighten your hair.?

I have dark brown hair and I want it a little lighter but I'm wanting to do it naturally. I know there's a way to do it with lemon juice and you have to sit out in the sun. But it's winter now so there's no sun. Can I use a hair dryer???? Please helpHow to lighten your hair.?
If you dye dark hair lighter, it doesnt work. you'd have to bleach it then dye it. It WILL turn your hair orange. literally all you have to do is squeeze lemon juice in it and let it soak for an hour maybe. just do that like everyday.. it WILL get lighter. me and my friend did that and my hair is naturally superrrr dark (;How to lighten your hair.?
Buy Sun-In. They sell them everywhere. Then put it in your wet hair and go out in the sun. However, you can also spray it when you get out of the shower and blowdry.

No comments:

Post a Comment