Sunday, November 21, 2010

Natural hair hilightining?

Hey. I'm Shelby. my hair is naturally blonde, but in going to school my hair has gotten to a dark blonde, and some people would even call it light brown. I would like to know how to naturally lighten my hair so it looks more blonde. Like if you sit out in the sun I know that will lighten it..but are there any other ways to naturally speed that along? I've heard something about lemon juice, but idk exactly what to do with it. Can someone please help me!!Natural hair hilightining?
I'm not sure about this one...but I heard somewhere that you can cut a lemon in half. Go outside and sit in the sun, while every once in awhile rubbing the lemon juice into your hair. I think it bleaches your hair, but don't take my word for it. Just something I heard.Natural hair hilightining?
Lemon juice does work.
u get this lemon cream stuff and stick it in ur hair. then u put tin foil in your hair and sit out in the sun. keep it in the sun 4 an hour. then take out the foil and wash it out.
i dont know any for you but i know a chemical that isnt harsh like bleach. --blue peroxyde-- or even regular peroxyde. it slowly lightens hair with the help of exposing it to some sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment